ICMEE proposals for special sessions within the technical scope of the conference. Special sessions supplement the regular program of the conference and provide a sample of the state-of-the-art research in both academia and industry in special, novel, challenging, and emerging topics.
Special-session proposals should be submitted by the prospective organizer(s) who will commit to promoting and handling the review process of their special session as Chairs or Co-Chairs of the event.
Proposals should include the following information:
- The Title;
- Name(s) of organizer(s);
- Email of main contact person;
- Brief bio(s) of organizer(s);
- Brief description;
- Related topics;
- Potential participants;
- A draft of the CFP;
- Description of publicity and promotion plan;
- Send the proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proposal Deadline: March 10, 2021
Complete set of special session: March 30, 2021