|Normal Participants||Student Participans||Extra Item|
|Full Paper USD 550 / For Online USD 400
Abstract USD 380 / For Online USD 200
Listener USD 300 / For Online USD 100
|Full Paper USD 480 / For Online USD 350
Abstract USD 350 / For Online USD 150
Listener USD 280 / For Online USD 50
|Additional Paper USD 350
Additional Abstract USD 250
Extra Page USD 70
One Day Visit USD 100
- For one full paper, the first Five pages are free. Extra page will be charged.
- Required documents: 1. final paper with word and pdf; 2. signed copyright; 3. filled registration form; 4. scanned payment proof. Send the package to firstname.lastname@example.org to finish the registration.
- A copy of the student ID is required to register with the student rate.
- USD, Euros and CHY are acceptable.
- Registrations accompanying accepted papers must be received before the deadline and are non-refundable. If you register late, your paper may not be published on time.
- Pay attention !! After you submitted all materials and finished registration process, your paper will be submitted to editors for re-modification and publication. If there are any problems, the conference secretary will mail or call you soon. Please check your mailbox usually and keep your cellphone available. If you cannot amend paper and feed back modified one before the deadline, publication will be cancelled without any refund.
- Registration form download
(Paper Reg. Form) (Abstract Reg. Form) (Listener Reg. Form)
- If you cannot attend the conference for some specific reasons, we advise
that you can find your Co-author or someone who get familiar with this paper to
instead of you to attend.
If you need to get the refund, please send the requests for cancellations to the conference secretary. Kindly be informed that cancellations received before Feb 10, 30USD will be charged, cancellations received before Mar. 10, 30% service fee will be charged, cancellations received before Apr. 10, 50% service fee will be charged, cancellations received after Apr. 10, No refunds are accepted.
- For the following reasons, the registration fee cannot be refunded
Participants who are unable to attend the meeting due to "personal reasons" and other circumstances cannot be refunded or paid any compensation. The reason including: travel difficulties, visa issues, health issues, financial defaults, etc.
If the conference is prevented or affected due to "force majeure" circumstances, ICMEE will not bear any responsibility, refund or pay any compensation.
Circumstances amounting to "force majeure" include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.